News and Upcoming Pumpkinfest Events
Be sure to check back here for all the latest news about our upcoming festival or click the RSS icon to the right and subscribe to our news feed.
- Practically Hip Concert is SOLD OUT!
September 18, 2022 | 1 comment
The Bruce Telecom Stage at Pumpkinfest will rock Saturday, October 1. The Practically Hip will be playing to a sold out crowd of fans!Read More >>
- VENDORS - There are still a few booth spots open!
August 30, 2022 | 1 comment
Although our Food booths are full and a waiting list started, there are a few outdoor spots left for that unique display or harvest items!Read More >>
- 2022 Summer Job Opportunity! Pumpkinfest Administrative Assistant
May 2, 2022 | 0 comments
JOB OPPORTUNITY (HAS BEEN FILLED) Thank you for your interest.
Port Elgin Pumpkinfest Administrative Assistant needed. This is a full time summer position and is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate. The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday weekdays with a start date of June 27th.
This position is partially funded by the Canada Summer Jobs grant. Applicants must be between 15 and 30 years of age, be a Canadian citizen, and be eligible to work in Canada.
The successful candidate will assist the Pumpkinfest Coordinator in logistics and administration of the organization and its objectives. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- answering inquiries via phone, internet and social media
- maintaining pumpkinfest vendor, attractions and car show databases and payments
- aid in social media posts and insights
- become familiar with the non-profit co-op groups and their needs from the resource center, aid in the updating and upkeep of that database
- aid in logistical planning and equipment rental contracts for the Pumpkinfest event
- attend various meetings and industry events with the coordinator
- represent Port Elgin Pumpkinfest in a professional manner and help with administration of day to day office operations
The successful candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, have an outgoing personalty and be comfortable working from home or the office.
All applications can be email to:
ATTN: Joanne Robbins, Summer Job Opportunity; moc.liamg@eptsefnikpmup
Call 519-389-3714 for further information
We thank you for your interest. Only succesful candidates will be contacted for interviews.Read More >>