As we work to develop our online event for 2020 it is unclear at this time what partnerships will be available with our valued service groups.
As those opportunities arise we, as always remain committed to involving our community groups in any way possible while ensuring the health and safety of our Community at large, updates will be made available as they arise!
Service Groups who took part in Pumpkinfest 2019:
- 1st Saugeen Shores Pathfinders & Rangers
- Bruce Shine Club
- Coping and Bereavement Support Groups of Ontario Inc.
- Friend of MacGregor Point Provinical Park
- Grey Bruce Motorcycle Touring Club
- Lucan Biddulph Recreation Committee
- Port Elgin United Church
- Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Saugeen Shores Heritage Committee
- Southampton Marine Heritage Society
- School Bus Drivers/Unifor Local 4268
- Escarpment Biosphere Conservancy
- Port Elgin & District Lions Club
- Saugeen Shores Kin Club
- Bigida'waad Alliance
- Grey-Bruce Roller Derby
- Ioda Phi Sorority
- Breakers Swim Team
- Knights of Columbus
- Port Elgin Karate Club
- Saugeen Shores Skating Club
- Bruce County Barbarians Rugby Team
Port Elgin Pumpkinfest encourages Non-Profit Organizations to fundraise during the festival weekend in unique and creative ways.
Groups not wishing to perform a fee for service contract are encouraged to be creative in their fundraising activities by supplying an attraction to the festival. Such examples of this include a paintball booth, a puppet show, and a motorcycle show, as well as numerous raffles and barbeques.
The festival provides exposure to almost 60,000 people over the two days to create a spectacular fundraising venue. In the past years, close to 40 different non-profit organizations (with well over 300 volunteers combined), chose to fundraise at Port Elgin Pumpkinfest collecting over $40,000 each year, which stayed in our community to benefit various causes.
For more information about fundraising opportunities, please contact ac.serohsneeguas@tsefnikpmup