Parking & Shuttle Buses
When entering Port Elgin please follow the signs that will lead to our North & South parking areas. There is also parking available in Southampton at the Town Hall on the corner of Hwy 21 & High Street.
There is NO parking available at Pumpkinfest Village.
There are NO dogs allowed on the Pumpkinfest Shuttle buses with the exception of Service Dogs.
Please contact our offices for accessible parking options during the festival. There is a Handicap Parking Area close to the Gate on Gustavus Street, please follow the signs for our Growers and you will be directed by our volunteers. Please hae your Handicp sticker witht you.
To take you from the parking areas to the festival, Port Elgin Pumpkinfest & First Student provide FREE shuttle buses. The buses will take you to Pumpkinfest Village and Cinderella's Carriage Car Show.
Approximately every 15 mintues between:
Busses will also run 1 hour prior to opening and 1 hour after closing for use by volunteers and vendors.
Buses Pick Up at the Following Locations:
- Southampton Market
- Southampton Town Hall Parking Area
- Holiday Park Campground (Southampton)
- Kenorous Campground (Highway 21)
- The Plex - Pumpkinfest North parking area
- Port Elgin Main Beach Parking Area - Pumpkinfest West parking area (**this bus only makes the loop every 45 minutes)
- Giant Tiger Parking Area - Pumpkinfest South parking area
- Pumpkinfest Village - no public parking at Pumpkinfest Village
Please Note that some of these locations do not offer all day parking. If you wish to park your car, please use one of our parking areas.